This is the quickest and easiest path to securing a valid pre-approval you can rely on.
Step 1 – Secure Online Loan Application
This is only a preliminary loan application. It’s only for collecting basic information. If you don’t know how to complete or answer something, just skip it. This basic information allows us to determine what all of your home loan options really are, estimate the interest rate, closing costs, and monthly payment.
Someone from the HomeLoanArtist.com team will review every detail with you before the final application is submitted to underwriting for actual loan approval.
Step 2 – Gather up & Send these Documents
The quality, reliability, and accuracy of your pre-approval is highly dependent on the information and documentation you provide.
The less documentation you provide upfront, the less reliable the pre-approval and estimates will be. The more you provide upfront, the more reliable and accurate your estimate will be.
- Driver License
- Social Security card
- If applicable – Final recorded divorce decree or child support agreement
- If applicable – Final Bankruptcy paperwork & discharge letter (all pages and schedules)
- W2 statements (2022, 2021 and 2020)
- Federal 1040 tax returns (2020 & 2021 all pages & schedules)
- Pay stubs / LES covering last 30 days
- If applicable – Social security/disability/pension award letter/Veteran benefits/child support etc.
- If self employed –> 2020 & 2021 business/partnership tax returns and K1’s
- Bank account statements for last 2 statement cycles – all accounts & all pages (no screen shots from a phone app or desktop)
- Investment account statements – 401K, IRA, stocks/bonds, CD’s etc..
VA Loan Borrowers
- Veterans –> DD214 & COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Active Duty –> COE & Signed Statement of Service from Commanding Officer
Refinancing or Own Additional Properties?
- Copy of mortgage statement, property tax bill, hazard insurance policy, HOA statement/fee, copy of lease/rental contracts
There will likely be additional documents that are needed after we review your file and again when you enter into contract if buying a home or receive your loan approval.
If you have any questions about the documentation needed, please contact me.
Step 3 – Submit Docs Securely
A. Upload Directly From Your Computer
You can only upload one PDF file at a time. Combine all of your documents into a single PDF to make it more convenient, or you can upload as many documents as you want, one at a time.
B. Office / Mailing Address
If you prefer, stop by our office or mail your documentation:
Patriot Pacific Financial
Attn: Brad Yzermans
38625 Calistoga Dr., Suite 200
Murrieta, CA 92563
C. Direct Fax to My Computer
FAX : (951) 346-9396
Red Flag Rules Protect You Against Identity Theft
Due to growing Identity Theft concerns, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has issued “Red Flag Rules” to assist entities in detecting, preventing, and mitigating Identity Theft as required under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions (FACTA) Act.